Walls and Gate of a Plot
Divide the length of the side of the plot on which gate is to be installed,
into nine equal parts and place the gate as shown in the figure. For your
convenience you can keep gates as under.
i) For facing East - Towards N-E
ii) For facing North - Towards N-E
iii) For facing West - Towards N-W
iv) For facing South - Towards S-E
Internal Arrangement of Office
The internal arrangement of the office should be such that seating arrangements
are at the SOUTHWEST facing either North or East. Accounts Computers etc.,
should be North facing and placed in the SOUTH-EAST, East or North region. The
door of the office should be NORTH-EAST, SOUTH-EAST, or NORTH-WEST region.
The Ideal Factory
Concept as per Vaastu
1. A compound -wall is a must.
2. The main entrance of the Factory should be situated towards North, East or
North-East to gain excellent profits.
3. The entrance door should always be of a greater size.
4. A big Factory should have doors on two sides. They should be on the North,
East, North- East or North-West.
5. The finished products should be taken out of factory through the door at the
North-West direction. This will ensure quicker disposal of finished products and
greater profits for the Company.
6. The South and West area of the compound should never be kept empty or
7. Energy meters, furnaces, transformers, generators, boilers etc. and other
equipment involving heat-energy should always be kept in the South-East
direction. This is very essential for smooth operation of the Factory.
8. The Storeroom of the Factory should be in the South or West direction. The
Storeroom may extend from South towards the West. This will provide great
assistance for continuous flow of goods in and out of the Factory.
9. It is very important to keep the North-East area of the compound and that of
inside the premises very clean and open or empty.
10. The office in the Factory should be located in North or East direction.
During business deals and discussions , the owner should always face the North
or East direction for reaping greater benefit from the deal.
11. The heavy machinery in the Factory should be kept on the South, South-West
and West areas of the Factory.
12. The final products to be processed for sales should be kept in the
North-West area of the Factory.
13. The toilet of the Factory should be located in the NorthWest or South-East
14. North West side or South-East side are the best positions for the
15. Parking area be provided at North-west or North-east area also. However, in
the North- East area only the light vehicles like scooters, cycles etc. are
permitted. but without any shed.
16. Water pumps, Bore-wells underground Water Tanks, Pumps etc. are best
located in North-East area only.
17. If overhead Tanks are to be constructed or erected, they should be at West.
In any case South-West and North-East area must be avoided for erecting overhead
18. Storing of any Raw- material, whether inside or outside in the Industry or
Factory must be in the South, West or South-West.